Friday, January 1, 2016

Reading Challenge: Reading New England 2016

Reading New England is a new challenge for 2016 hosted by Emerald City Book Review.  The focus is, obviously, on reading books set in New England.  Since I love the authors in the Wicked Cozy Authors blog, this is another natural fit for me.

There are 12 category break downs based on state (6) and genre (6).  You can sign up for all twelve or some portion there of.  I'm going for the second level, which is Roots and Branches, aka 3-6 challenge categories.

Books will be listed here as I get them read.

States:
Rhode Island - Murder Most Finicky by Liz Mugavero
Maine - Fogged Inn by Barbara Ross
Massachusetts: All Murders Final! by Sherry Harris
Connecticut - Presumed Puzzled by Parnell Hall
Vermont - Toasting Up Trouble by Linda Wiken
New Hampshire - Live Free or Die by Jessie Crockett

Genre:
Free Choice (Historical) - Delivering the Truth by Edith Maxwell
Mystery - Clock and Dagger by Julianne Holmes
Fiction - Whispers Beyond the Veil by Jessica Estevao

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, Mark! I'm looking forward to getting to know the Wicked Cozy authors, as they are all new to me. Here's wishing you a wonderful year of reading and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mark! We're fans of yours as well! Lory, nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Mark! Thanks so much. Yes, Lory, please drop by the blog any weekday - we'd love to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.