Saturday, January 2, 2016

Reading Challenge: Lady Detectives 2016

I was going to stop with the reading challenges.  Really, I was.  But this one was just too good to pass up.  Plus, the lowest level is labeled Trixie.  Being such a Trixie Belden fan, how could I pass that up?

Yes, I am talking about the Lady Detectives Reading Challenge, a new challenge, and another one that is obviously right up my ally.  The main character of the book has to be a female detective.  And since that is close to 90% of what I read, it's perfect for me, right?

While the lowest level is Trixie, I am going to go for the highest level, which is Jessica (named for another favorite of mine, Jessica Fletcher of Murder, She Wrote).  That's 7+ books, and I think I am going to add one book a month to this challenge, so I'm going to go for a total of 12.

Books to be listed as I read them.

1. "C" is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
2. A Disguise to Die For by Diane Vallere
3. Ripe for Murder by Carlene O'Neil
4. Delivering the Truth by Edith Maxwell
5. Irish Stewed by Kylie Logan
6. Eclair and Present Danger by Laura Bradford
7. Murder on a Silver Platter by Shawn Reilly Simmons
8. Silk Stalkings by Diane Vallere
9. Whispers Beyond the Veil by Jessica Estevao
10. Behind Chocolate Bars by Kathy Aarons
11. The Chocolate Bunny Brouhaha by JoAnna Carl
12. The Ghosts of Misty Hollow by Sue Ann Jaffarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.