Sunday, September 6, 2020

Disney Pin Review: The Enchanted Tiki Room - Minnie Mouse the Main Attraction #5 - 2020 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Colorful visit to the Tiki Room
Cons: Hard to find
The Bottom Line:
Visit birds, flowers
With this colorful pin set
Minnie leads the way

Minnie’s Visit to the Tiki Room Isn’t Just for the Birds

The Enchanted Tiki Room doesn’t have the largest fan base, frankly, that has always surprised me.  It’s a wonderful place to go mid-afternoon to sit down and enjoy some air conditioning for 20 minutes.  On top of that, you get a fun show.  But I’m not here to review the show today since I’ve done that in the past.  Instead, I’m looking at the Minnie Mouse The Main Attraction pin set for the attraction.

After enjoying a trip around the world with it’s a small world (another attraction that doesn’t get the love it should), Minnie is heading from Fantasyland to Adventureland.  But don’t worry, she’ll be returning to Fantasyland again very soon.

This is a three pin set that features Minnie decked out for her visit to the show.  Her dress has a tropical plant pattern to it, and her bow, which is green, has a parrot in front of it.  Instead of black and white, Minnie is white and dark green here.  While sometimes changing Minnie’s color looks odd, here it works since it is a dark enough green that she still looks like herself.  The second pin is Minnie ears.  Just like what Minnie herself is wearing, we’ve got a parrot in the middle of the bow, but the ears themselves again have a tropical pattern.  This time you can see flowers and birds in the pattern.  The final pin is Jose.  Okay, I don’t know that it is the Master of Ceremonies from the show – it could be a generic parrot.  But I am choosing to go with it being Jose.

I’ve got to admit that the last couple of sets (Tea Cups and small world) had to grow on me a bit and they looked much better in person than they did in pictures on line.  This set is different.  I loved it from the moment I saw pictures, and finally getting to see them in person has just made me love them even more.  They really are stunning.  And so colorful!  Between the flowers and the parrots, we get lots of different colors here, so they really catch your eye.

Like most of the Minnie Mouse the Main Attraction collection, these pins have been very hard to find.  But if you want this set, be diligent and you’ll be rewarded with a great pin tribute to The Enchanted Tiki Room.

Want to see these pins for yourself?  Come check out the pictures on my Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.