Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 12th's Weekly TV Thoughts

I might have been binge watching (or as close am I come) to a show (watch for the review in October), so the fact that this was a light week for TV was nice.  Here's what I watched that premiered this week.

American Ninja Warrior – I get the shorter season, especially since they aren’t starting until September.  But I’m not sure how I feel about so few people moving on each week.  I like the normal levels, and it seems like a lot of good Ninjas will not be moving on.  However, I do like to see some rookies complete the course and another person hit the buzzer for the first time.  And that’s why I always love watching this show.

Tell Me a Story – This show has definitely become a thriller.  My heart was pounding during the final act.  So many characters in so much trouble.  And that twist at the very end?  Where are they going to go with that?  I’m also still wondering how they are going to bring all these stories together in the end.  Show is still very dark.  Debating if I will go back for season 2, but I have to finish out this season to find out what happens.

Holey Moley – With how they built up that final hole, I’ve got to admit, I was a bit underwhelmed at first.  However, when I realized you had to make a hole in one, I got more interested again.  I don’t know that I would have ever gotten close given 50 tries, so my hat is off to all of them.  Oh, and the clown hole?  Why did they wait until tonight to premier that one?  I’m surprised they had two new holes tonight, but that one would have been fun to watch all season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.