Saturday, September 26, 2020

September 26th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 As you can see, I didn't get much TV watched.  No, I didn't drop any programs.  In fact, I planned to add another to the mix.  I just had a really lousy week working way too many hours.  And TV was one of the many things that suffered.  I'll catch up next week - hopefully have a super long list.  In the meantime, here is what I did watch.

LA’s Finest – Considering this show was originally made exclusively for my cable company but I’m just now watching it on Fox, that should give you some feel for how much I’m dying to watch this show.  It might help if I had seen any of the Bad Boys movies.  Even then, I’m not sure I’m completely sold on the premise.  It’s a pilot, I get it, but it needs some serious work.  I was struggling the entire time to understand the characters and relationships.  I’ll give it another week or two, however.

Dancing with the Stars – Not too surprising who was in the bottom two.  I’m a little more surprised some of the scores weren’t better.  They looked great from where I was sitting.

Tell Me a Story – And everything is becoming connected.  This is going to be a twisted climax next week.  I’m so sorry the other friend is dead.  That was one twist tonight I was not at all happy about.  And the good cop, too.  I don’t know how they will wrap all this up in one episode.

Press Your Luck – It was a lot of fun seeing the previous contestants return and clips of their wins.  They were obviously enjoying themselves.  Even with the possibility of a Whammy, I didn’t feel much drama in round 2.  He sure had bad luck with the Whammy in the bonus round, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.