Saturday, April 16, 2022

April 16th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The Weakest Link – It is amazing how the people who are the strongest link early on seem to crash and burn midgame.  I’m assuming it is the luck of the questions combined with the pressure of being the strongest link getting to them.  I felt like the contestants were struggling more than they must have been since they did get $30K in the end.

Moon Knight – I find this is a show I really have to pay attention to.  Not as easy to follow if I am doing other things.  It was nice to see more of Marc, but I’m still trying to figure out who is the real person.  I’m sure that’s not the point of the series, but it’s the point I’m hung up on.

The Flash – So Iris is gone.  And Ronnie wasn’t really Ronnie (I suspected that was the case, but I wasn’t sure).  And they are leaving us this way for two weeks?  I’ve got to say, this arc with the fire thing is just strange.  Much of this season has been strange, even for the Arrowverse.  I really did enjoy the flashbacks.  Such a great love story; too bad it ended in tragedy multiple times.

Survivor – They tried to play up the time reversal twist again, but seriously, you have a chance to make yourself safe – you’re going to take it.  And to be mad at someone for taking that advantage?  Seriously?  I get being mad at the producers, like the guy was last season, but being mad at the guy taking advantage of that twist was out there.

Domino Masters – So that was a different proposal, proposing to someone who isn’t there.  A bit awkward, or maybe I’m just a grump.  On the other hand, there were four wonderful topples.  I didn’t want any of those teams to go, and it wasn’t quite as obvious to me.  Well, the judges did tip their hand when they commented on the lack of height, but the other team did have a wall not fall down, so it could have been them, too.

United States of Al – I kind of thought Riley and Vanessa were end game, so I wonder if this is how they are going to get us there.  If so, I’m not sure quite how I feel about it.  On one hand, I want them to get back together, but on the other, by cheating with each other?  Meanwhile, I know which lady I’m rooting for with Al.  I’m a rule follower, so I’m sure you can guess which one.

How We Roll – It was a sweet episode overall.  I liked the reveals at the end, and I certainly understand about selling your baseball card collection.  I’d hate to do something like that as well.  The laughs they got out of that were pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.