Monday, April 4, 2022

Reading Challenge: COYER Seasons Spring 2022

 I've seen the COYER challenge mentioned a few times around the book blogosphere, but I just finally took a look at it as people were signing up for the Spring Edition.  It looked like fun, so I decided to jump in.

Originally, this challenge was all about reading electronic books, but they've loosened things up a bit these days.  In fact, things are loosening up a bit more now that it is spring.  Any format of book is acceptable as long as it is free or nearly so - under $3 if an ebook and under $5 if a physical book.  Obviously, that won't cover every book I read, but since ARCs count and I tend to wait to get ebooks until they are on sale, I should have a good chance to get some books read for the challenge.  Even better, there are no levels, just read and have fun.

So I'm in for spring.  Even better, I've got my first book in.  I'll list others as the next three months go along.

1. A Little Class on Murder by Carolyn Hart
2. Death in a Blackout by Jessica Ellicott
3. Murder in the Bowery by Victoria Thompson
4. Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
5. Idle Gossip by Renee Patrick
6. Cozy Up to Trouble by Colin Conway
7. Panty Raid by Diane Vallere
8. Claws for Suspicion by Deborah Blake
9. Strawberried Alive by Jenn McKinlay
10. The Shadow of Memory by Connie Berry
11. Murder at Blackwater Bend by Clara McKenna
12. Killer on the Court by Jessica Fletcher and Terrie Farley Moran
13. Smile Beach Murder by Alicia Bessette
14. Clouds in My Coffee by Julie Mulhern
15. Murder on Union Square by Victoria Thompson
16. Her Perfect Life by Hank Phillippi Ryan
17. Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron
18. The Navigator's Daughter by Nancy Cole Silverman
20. Island of Thieves by Glen Erik Hamilton
21. The Drowning Sea by Sarah Stewart Taylor
22. Scone Cold Killer by Lena Gregory
23. 22 Seconds by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
24. Muddled Through by Barbara Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.