Saturday, July 9, 2022

July 9th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 Holey Moley – Bummer we are at the penultimate episode already.  Whatever that was that Rob was selling at the beginning sounded…interesting.  I wanted to root for Mark – I mean that name, and a reviewer – but he was a big odd for my tastes.  I wasn’t sorry to see him go on the Distractor.  The other guy who made it to the semi’s was weird, too.  Where do they find some of these people?

 Ms. Marvel – Some interesting background, but almost an entire episode devoted to the past?  I am intrigued and confused by what happened when the portal opened.  Are they dead?  Or home?  I did like the scenes with her and her mother at the end, and that cliffhanger certainly caught my attention.

The Challenge USA – I’ve never watched an interaction of The Challenge before.  I thought I’d give this one a go since it’s got people from Survivor and The Amazing Race on it.  However, I feel like the majority are from Big Brother.  They’ve already got partners and history, etc.  I feel like the rest of the shows will be at a disadvantage.  Also wasn’t that impressed with what we go so far.  Too much talking, not enough challenge.  But I’ll probably stick with it.

Press Your Luck – The one guy sure did have his luck run out with those four Whammies hitting him at once.  I was glad the winner got some much in the bonus round.  I always hate it when they don’t have much luck there.  It makes sense how long it has been since they filmed in front of an audience, but when you put it in that many days, it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.