Saturday, July 2, 2022

Reading Challenge Update: Audiobook Challenge 2022

 We are half way through the year, so it's time for an update on the audiobook challenge, hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About.

When I signed up back in January, I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books.  I did that because I typically listen to one audiobook a month.  Given that pace, I'm right on track.

Here's what I've listened to so far this year.

1. The Reversal by Michael Connelly (relisten)
2. "U" is for Undertow by Sue Grafton
3. A Little Class on Murder by Carolyn Hart
4. Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
5. Her Perfect Life by Hank Phillippi Ryan
6. Island of Thieves by Glen Erik Hamilton

What's interesting this year is I have listened to them a bit more in bursts this year instead of steadily listening to one a month.  But, the end result is I'm on track for another 12 audiobooks this year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing this challenge too. I signed up as a newbie and only have one more audiobook to listen to. It's a challenge for me as I read more than listen. Good luck with the rest of your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing so well on my Audiobook challenge, but i'm motivated to listen to more books for the second half of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're on track! I'm a little behind my 100 goal but if I listen to a few novellas I think I should catch up. Moving has made reading and blogging tough this year! I'm mostly settled in now so let's hope I can catch up. Good luck in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.