Saturday, July 2, 2022

July 2nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Not quite as many names that I recognized tonight.  I feel like they didn’t have quite as many finishers as normal due to that next to last obstacle.  But I get it.  I was looking at that thinking how incredibly hard it was.

The Weakest Link – As I’ve watched the show, I’ve thought about them voting people out in order or from one side to the other just so Jane doesn’t waste as much time swinging from one side to the other.  But this is the first time I’ve been them do it.  And perfectly in order, too.  I’m impressed they kept it up.  However, the guy who missed the Calvin and Hobbes question should have been the first to go.  Don’t get me wrong, I love Peanuts, too.  But never mixed them up.

Superman & Lois – Wow.  That was an episode.  I really thought Lana and Kyle would work things out after how worried about him she was.  I’m not happy with that development.  The rest?  So great.  I worried when we got 20 minutes of wrap up that something majorly bad was going to happen, but it didn’t.  Still, they started a few interesting threads for next season.  Even without those, I would definitely be back.  Although is there anyone who doesn’t know Clark’s secret at this point?

Ms. Marvel – Am I supposed to care about the cousins?  Honestly, most of the stuff with them left me bored.  I feel like they’ve taken a decent movie and stretched it out to make this series.  Sadly, that isn’t anything new for Marvel’s TV shows.

The Flash – This show has become such a muddled mess.  It’s just incredibly hard to follow with some of these storylines.  I truly do hope this whole time sickness nonsense is behind us because that really made no sense to me.  Without the couple of teases for next season, this would have made a wonderful series finale.  And yes, I wasn’t at all surprised that Iris didn’t die.  I mean, she hasn’t had the kids yet, so of course, she can’t be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.