Saturday, February 17, 2024

February 17th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Tracker – So far, I like this one.  No too surprised with the set up – on going mystery, loner who is good at his job.  Of course, the fact that he drives across the country means it is going to take him a while to get to his assignments each time.  And time is important in cases like this, right?  Okay, I’ll let that go.  I do love the idea of him working out of his trailer like that.

Night Court – And now they’re back to trying too hard.  That wasn’t nearly as much fun as the last couple of weeks have been.  I think part of the problem is the laugh track.  It’s obviously fake (and yes, you can tell if you are actually listening), and they turn it up way too much.  Plus, we need straight lines in there.  Not every line needs to be a punch line.

Extended Family – I think the only part of the episode I enjoyed was the part with the kids.  The rest?  Honestly, it was more painful than funny.

Quantum Leap – I called it, Magic was going to resign.  And I’m not complaining, that was a great thing he did for the team.  And I really like Tom.  I’m glad they kept him a good guy with no agenda.  I was sure early on that he’d turn out to be a villain.  Now, to see if Magic is really gone for good or not.

Wild Cards – I figured eventually she’d be up to something, but I’m clueless as to what it might be.  Probably trying to get her dad out of jail.  Not completely happy about that turn of events, but we will see where it leads.  I did like the dynamic of the episode, however.  The three of them were great together.

The Challenge – What is up with them having to eat or drink nasty stuff?  At least I got to fast forward through that section.  I couldn’t believe they were dragging this out for two weeks, but I didn’t feel like they were needlessly making this take longer than it needed to, like most of the season has been, actually.  And Jay went home!  I was so happy to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.