Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Ornament Review: Jasmine - 2023 Hallmark Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Great miniature ornament of Jasmine
Cons: None for me
The Bottom Line:
Jasmine goes mini
Character is captured well
Fans will enjoy it





Princess Jasmine Joins the Ranks of the Mini Princesses

The second princess that Hallmark released as a miniature ornament in 2023 was Jasmine.  As a fan of the movie Aladdin, I had to get it.

Unlike the other princesses who have gotten the miniature treatment, Jasmine is not wearing her ball gown.  Instead, she’s wearing the turquois pants she wears for most of the movie.  Her arms are crossed, and she has just a hint of a smile on her face.

Okay, so the smile is a bit hard to see because this is a mini ornament, but if you look closely, you can see it.  As always, I’m impressed since the entire ornament is just over an inch in size.  You can easily tell who she is and the detail on her face makes it that much better.

As is often the case for the miniature ornaments, you can’t set Jasmine out to be displayed because she doesn’t stand on her feet.  They are too small to balance the entire ornament.

However, that isn’t really an issue because the ornament hangs perfect straight.

While I don’t normally collect Princess ornaments, I do enjoy having these miniature ornaments.  If you are a fan of the movie or Jasmine in general, you’ll be glad you picked up this miniature ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.