Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Mt TBR 2014

I just realized that, while I finished the challenge earlier this month and marked it off my current challenge status, I never did a wrap up post for the 2014 Mt. TBR challenge.  So here you go.

I originally signed up for Pike's Peak, which was 12 books, but I upped it to 24 when I'd reached that by mid-year.  So, how did I do?

1. You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
2. New Lands by Geoff Rodkey
3. Gladiator: A True Story of 'Roids, Rage, and Redemption by Dan Clark
4. Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
5. Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
6. Murder Past Due by Miranda James
7. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
8. Clammed Up by Barbara Ross
9. Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra
10. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
11. Cover of Snow by Jenny Milchman
12. Clobbered by Camembert by Avery Aames
13. Melissa Explains it All by Melissa Joan Hart
14. The Reversal by Michael Connelly
15. Dead Man's Switch by Tammy Kaehler
16. Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton
17. Death in Four Courses by Lucy Burdette
18. Drizzled with Death by Jessie Crockett
19. To Brie or Not to Brie by Avery Aames
20. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
21. Kneading to Die by Liz Mugavero
22. Topped Chef by Lucy Burdette
23. Foul Play at the Fair by Shelley Freydont
24. Do or Diner by Christine Wenger
25. Speaking of Murder by Tace Baker
26. Silent Knife by Shelley Freydont

The number of books read for this challenge definitely got smaller as the year progressed, so I'm glad I got that running start at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.