Friday, July 24, 2015

Ornament Display Review: Keepsake Cupcakes Display Case - 2015 Hallmark Release



Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: A mini bakery display case that is perfect for the new series.
Cons: None
The Bottom Line:
Bakery display
Perfectly highlighting these
Festive cupcakes.  Yum!




Wonderful Way to Display Your Cute Keepsake Cupcakes

While I’ve enjoyed the yearlong series that Hallmark has released over the last two years, I was seriously hoping that, if they did a third year, it wouldn’t appeal to me at all.  Maybe Barbie or something like that.  That wasn’t the case, however, because Hallmark decided to release a series of cupcakes.  And they are so cute!  Fortunately, they have also provided the perfect display case for this new yearly ornament series.

How would you display cupcakes?  In a bakery display case of course.  Yes, this display really is that simple.  It’s essentially two pieces, a white piece of plastic with two levels to it and a clear plastic covering.  The display does have a very small Keepsake Cupcakes logo on the top and larger one on the front, but that’s all that identifies it with this particular series.  Any more than that would detract from the nature of the display and the wonderful cupcakes.

And that’s all you really need.  Honestly, this display case is part of what sold me on the series.  Even though I just have the first cupcake, I already have the display case out in my room, and I love it.  It looks just like the display case in a bakery, and I can’t wait to fill it up.  And yes, this is a decided change for the stand for the Year of Disney Magic series, when I was disappointed because the entire year was displayed together.  Either having that display stand opened me up to this idea or this display case is just that much better.  Honestly, I’m thinking it is both.

Which does bring up my only question about this display case.  I can easily see it fitting the twelve ornaments that are part of the main series.  However, there will be a thirteenth (to make a baker’s dozen).  I’m wondering if that ornament will fit in the display case or if it will have to sit on top.  I think the bottom shelf is wide enough that you can squeeze them all in, but I won’t know for sure until next June.

Since these cupcakes are ornament size, this case is small enough to fit on display somewhere.  It is 12.5 inches long by almost 8 inches high.  I’ve got mind sitting on top of the TV in my bedroom, and it looks great.

I should also point out that, to insert the cupcakes, all you need to do is remove the clear covering.  And it does just pop right off, so it’s super easy to get in and set up any display you want to create.

I can hardly wait to fill in the Keepsake Cupcake Display Case with the decorative cupcakes that will make up this new yearlong series.  It is going to look so incredibly festive when I’m done.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Keepsake Cupcakes series.

Original Price: $29.95 or $19.95 with any purchase during Ornament Premier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.