Saturday, December 17, 2022

December 17th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 I know I've talked in the past about having Wednesday's full.  But this week, it all came down to Wednesday.  Of course, I let Lego Masters bleed over to Thursday to watch.  Would have been to late to start it after the Survivor finale ended Wednesday.

The Santa Clauses – That was definitely the best episode of the series.  I know, shocker, I loved the climax the best.  Definitely felt like some holiday spirit.  There wasn’t anything I wasn’t expecting in the episode, but I still enjoyed the way it played out.

Survivor – I don’t know that any of my money would have been on Gabler.  I honestly thought they would turn on him weeks ago, but not only did he get to the end, but he got all but one of the votes.  Very impressive.  And I like that he is giving his money to a very worthy charity.  I wonder if other contestants will start to do that.

Lego Masters – I was rooting for Brandon and Greg, so I was sorry to see them go in the first half.  I was afraid when they took so long to come up with something and start building it would be their time.  Can’t fault the judges for their decision there.  And, it’s not like I disliked any of the teams left (or in the season overall).  I was expecting Nick and Stacy to go home when they were in the slump, but they wound up winning.  I’m happy to be proven wrong.  Another great season of the show.

2 comments:

  1. My sister watches survivor and was very surprised too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on Santa Clauses. Glad it's getting a second season. I have somewhat of a prediction on how it will go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.