Saturday, December 31, 2022

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Audiobook Challenge 2022

I had another successful year with the Audiobook Challenge, including grabbing a few books that were no where close to being on my radar a year ago, which is always fun.  I'm thankful to It's hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About for hosting this challenge this year.

I was going for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books.  My own sub-challenge is to listen to one a month.  And I made both!

1. The Reversal by Michael Connelly (relisten)
2. "U" is for Undertow by Sue Grafton
3. A Little Class on Murder by Carolyn Hart
4. Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
5. Her Perfect Life by Hank Phillippi Ryan
6. Island of Thieves by Glen Erik Hamilton
7. The Drop by Michael Connelly
8. "V" is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton
9. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
10. Deadly Valentine by Carolyn Hart
11. The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly (relisten)
12. "W" is for Wasted by Sue Grafton

2 comments:

  1. Well done! The audiobook challenge is one of my favorite challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2022 was the year I discovered audio books. I am such a visual person that I have always assumed I wouldn't be able to do audio books, but I really enjoyed the ones I listened to this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.