Sunday, December 11, 2022

Disney Pin Review: Peter Pan's Flight - Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction #6 - 2022 Release

Stars: 4 out of 5
Pros: Fun details themed for Peter Pan’s Flight
Cons: A few details make me scratch my head
The Bottom Line:
Mickey taking flight
Some details don’t fit for me
Still good overall


Some Odd Choices for This Pin

We’re half way through Mickey’s visits to classic Disney attractions with the Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction series.  This month he’s visiting a Fantasyland classic that always has a long line.  Yes, I’m talking about Peter Pan’s Flight.  However, some of his choices seems a bit odd to me.

The first thing I spot when I look at this pin is the fedora that Mickey’s wearing on his head with a red feather sticking out of it.  The feather is a nice touch since Peter Pan has one as well.  But a fedora?  I don’t see that in the movie.  Likewise, his coat doesn’t really look like anything the characters wear – he looks too fancy.  He looks more like the father than anything else.

On the other hand, there are touches I do like.  For example, he is clearly wearing pajama pants like Wendy, Michael, and John do.  His coat has little golden stars on them, and in his ear, we can see the two stars that lead us to Neverland.  Overall, we have a dark blue and black color scheme that fits the attraction as well.

While a couple of things do make me scratch my head, overall, I like this pin.  It probably has something to do with the fact that I love the attraction.  Yes, I’m one of those people who will spend a long time in line waiting for it.

I wish the pin had been a little better overall.  But still, fans will enjoy the entry for Peter Pan’s Flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.