Thursday, December 15, 2022

Ornament Review: Belle - 2022 Hallmark Miniature Ornament

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Belle as a miniature ornament
Cons: Does tip back slightly
The Bottom Line:
Belle in yellow gown
Shrunk as mini ornament
Looking beautiful



A Beauty of a Mini Ornament

I don’t normally pay too much attention to the Disney Princess ornaments that Hallmark releases each year.  The exception is anything related to Belle since she is my favorite (and Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies of all time.)  So when Belle was one of their miniature ornaments this year, I immediately put it on my list.

Belle is captured here in her yellow dress.  That’s not a surprise since most ornaments of her are in her ball gown.  Her hands are behind her back and her head is bent down ever so slightly, but she is still smiling out at us.

This is a miniature ornament, so it is only about an inch high.  But the details they’ve managed to capture here are amazing as always.  We can see ruffles in Belle’s dress and the details of her face.  As long as you are aware of the size, you’ll be quite happy with this ornament.

The ornament has a flat base, so you could set it out to be displayed.  Again, I will caution you about the size.  You’ll want to make sure you set it some place where it won’t get lost.

When you go to hang her on your tree, you’ll find she tips back a little bit.  It’s not too bad, and she still looks good at that angle.

Miniature ornaments aren’t for everyone.  But if you enjoy them and are a Disney fan, this ornament of Belle will look beautiful on your tree.

2 comments:

  1. Belle has always been one of my favorites. I don't care much for the movie anymore, but I would love that lilbrary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.