As a reminder, I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books. I try to listen to one a month, so that falls right into the middle of this level. I might wind up a little short of 12, but I should still hit the goal for the year. At six months into the year, I have listened to six.
Thursday, July 15, 2021
Reading Challenge Update: Audiobook Challenge 2021
1. The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan
2. Every Day Above Ground by Glen Erik Hamilton
3. The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
4. "S" is for Silence by Sue Grafton
5. Something Wicked by Carolyn Hart
6. Mercy River by Glen Erik Hamilton
I'm just about to start my next audio book, so I should stay on track. It's still a little hard this year since I'm not driving as much as usual. But I am still enjoying audiobooks.