Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve's Weekly TV Thoughts

If it weren't for the Lego Master's holiday celebrity special, I'd have nothing this week.

Lego Masters Holiday Bricktackular: Night One – I’m wondering if all the teams will win one challenge and then they’ll give money to the final team’s charity as well.  I mean, this is the holidays, so why not?  I certainly had fun watching this.  I guess they didn’t care of the car fell apart at the launch or on the ramp since everyone did that.  All of the designs were great, but I did really love that tree.

Lego Masters Holiday Bricktackular: Night Two – From first place to last place.  And Mel completely redeemed himself, building a sleigh that held so much.  It definitely looked better of the two that were in the top two.  Plus, we have different winners both weeks.  I’ll be interested to see if all the teams win as I predicted.  Then again, if that happens, who gets the trophy?

Lego Masters Holiday Bricktackular: Night Three – Only three winners, but they still gave money to the other team’s charity.  That didn’t surprise me.  What did surprise me was two tasks but really only one winner (despite how they might spin it).  I was a bit surprise at who won the toy.  I would have gone with the game.  But I certainly agree about which of the snow globes was the best.  And the winner of the final challenge gets the trophy?  That seems a little random in some ways.  But still, I had fun overall, and I’m glad they did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.