Another challenge I still need to do an official wrap up for is the Foodies Read 2014.
I originally signed up for the Sous-Chef level, which was 9-13 books. Then, a couple of weeks later, I decided to read two culinary themed mystery series, and as the year progressed, I found some others to read. I read more culinary mysteries than I ever have before this year. As a result, here is what my final list looked like.
1. You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
2. Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette
3. Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
4. An Appetite for Murder by Lucy Burdette
5. Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
6. Inherit the Word by Daryl Wood Gerber
7. Clammed Up by Barbara Ross
8. Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra
9. The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes
10. Death Runs Adrift by Karen MacInerney
11. Boiled Over by Barbara Ross
12. 'Til Dirt Do Us Part by Edith Maxwell
13. Clobbered by Camembert by Avery Aames
14. Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton
15. Basil Instinct by Shelley Costa
15. Death in Four Courses by Lucy Burdette
16. Death on Eat Street by J. J. Cook
17. Drizzled with Death by Jessie Crockett
18. To Brie or Not to Brie by Avery Aames
19. Death of a Crabby Cook by Penny Pike
20. Topped Chef by Lucy Burdette
21. Maple Mayhem by Jessie Crockett
22. Well Read, Then Dead by Terrie Farley Moran
23. Do or Diner by Christine Wenger
24. Stirring the Plot by Daryl Wood Gerber
25. Days of Wine and Roquefort by Avery Aames
26. Death with All the Trimmings by Lucy Burdette
Wow. I doubled the number of reads.
I'm sure that was a fluke not to be repeated, but we'll just see, won't we? I plan to sign up for the challenge again in 2015. Look for that post tomorrow.