I've had so much fun reading picture books (or rereading picture books as the case may be) that I can't pass up the I Love Picture Books challenge again this year. Bea's Book Nook is taking over hosting duties this year. It's actually a fairly easy challenge - pick a number of picture books you want to aim for, read them, and review them.
While I could probably shoot for more, I'm going to aim for 12, which is one a month. They will be listed here as I get them reviewed.
1. Commander Toad and the Big Black Hole by Jane Yolen
2. Frankencrayon by Michael Hall
3. Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss
4. Adam Raccoon in Lost Woods by Glen Keane
5. If You Ever Want to Bring a Piano to the Beach, DON'T! by Elise Parsley
6. The Thank You Book by Mo Willems
7. Commander Toad and the Dis-Asteroid by Jane Yolen
8. Granite by Susan Butcher and David Monson
9. Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
10. Nate the Great Goes Undercover by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
11. Commander Toad and the Intergalactic Spy by Jane Yolen
12. Adam Raccoon and the Circus Master by Glen Keane