My plan for 2021 is to keep reading mysteries, so I'll be signing up for the Cloak and Dagger Challenge again this year. Carol's Notebook is our host again, and it is as simple as it sounds - read mysteries. Any sub-genre counts. Based on how many I've read the past couple of years, I'll be signing up for the Sherlock Holmes level, which is 56+ mysteries.
I'll list them below as I finish them.
1. City of Schemes of Victoria Thompson
2. Hitting the Books by Jenn McKinlay
3. Quicksand by Gigi Pandian
4. A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander
5. The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan