Saturday, July 30, 2022

July 30th's Weekly TV Thoughts

With being on vacation last week, I had some catch up to do.  But, since this is summer, that didn't take me long at all.

American Ninja Warrior (7/18) – Bummed that Joe didn’t finish the course, but thrilled he’s moving on.  Laughed at the Spanish teacher watching remotely.  I really like the new Power Tower since it featuring a nice variety of obstacles we don’t generally see on the show.  The teens are definitely ruling the show again this season.

The Challenge: USA (7/20) – Clearly, James was on borrowed time, so I’m not as upset that he left this week as I would have been last week.  I feel like I might be getting some of the people I didn’t know or forgot.  Not completely sure who I am rooting for yet, although I have a couple people I’m rooting against.

American Ninja Warrior (7/25) – I’m surprised at the big names who didn’t make it this week.  Yes, even the kids were struggling with this course.  It really makes a different which obstacles they put in, doesn’t it?

The Challenge: USA (7/27) – Shan is gone, and I’m not crying any tears for her.  She was just as annoying here as she was in Survivor.  And she and X were certainly poor losers, too.  It will be interesting to see if this impacts the final outcome, however, in the mega alliances.  And that trivia challenge?  No way would I do well at that.  I’d be so focused on the drop I would be able to come up with any answers.

Press Your Luck (7/28) – I can’t believe it.  It’s rare to see someone Whammy out in the first half, but both of the contestants did?  The winner was so close to getting the top prize, but I just knew he was going to get a Whammy when he did.  Still, it wasn’t a bad total at all.

1 comment:

  1. I just started watching The Challenge and binged all 4 episodes. It's a fun show to watch! I agree with your comments completely. I didn't like X in Big Brother and he proved I wasn't wrong. (I don't like Alyssa and Kyle either, but at least they were petty enough to take him out.) I missed Shan's season of Survivor. I didn't like her attitude here. I also don't like the cop from Survivor, Sarah. She blamed her partner for not getting the trivia but she didn't get it either! She thinks so much of herself but hasn't proven herself yet. Which team will have the guts to go after Tyson, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.