Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reading Challenge: 2014 1st in a Series Challenge

I actually participated in this challenge several years ago when someone else was hosting it and before I had a book blog.  It's funny I'd signing up for this one since I always swear I won't start any new series, and yet here I am.

Anyway, I'm officially signing up for the 1st in a Series Challenge.

As the title implies, you are to read first books in series.  There are different levels based on how many you plan to read.  I'm going easy on myself and go for Series Novice which is 5 first books in series.  I've got more than that on my to be read pile, but since they are the easiest to push down the stack, they might not get read.

I'll update this page with titles as I get them read:

1. You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
2. Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay
3. Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
4. Murder Past Due by Miranda James
5. An Appetite for Murder by Lucy Burdette
6. Clammed Up by Barbara Ross
7. The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
8. Murder on Bamboo Lane by Naomi Hirahara
9. Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra
10. The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes
11. Dead Man's Switch by Tammy Kaehler
12. Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton
13. Drizzled with Death by Jessie Crockett
14. Earthquake Shock by Marlane Kennedy
15. The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon
16. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
17. Death of a Crabby Cook by Penny Pike
18. The Monkey's Raincoat by Robert Crais
19. The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
20. Kneading to Die by Liz Mugavero
21. Bloom and Doom by Beverly Allen
22. Death Valley by Sandy Dengler
23. Well Read, Then Dead by Terrie Farley Moran
24. Foul Play at the Fair by Shelley Freydont
25. Do or Diner by Christine Wegner
26. Speaking of Murder by Tace Baker
27. Space Case by Stuart Gibbs
28. Suede to Rest by Diane Vallere
29. Tagged for Death by Sherry Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.