Friday, January 31, 2014

Series Reading Update - January

One month into the series challenge, and I actually did pretty well this month.  I got at least one book in each of the 5 series I've chosen read.  Again, here's my initial post.

Anyway, the books read for the challenge this month are:

Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette
You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay
New Lands by Geoff Rodkey

And yes, the links take you to my reviews.

From here on out, progress will likely slow way down.  Only two of those series have more than one book left I need to read.  The rest I will read as the next book comes out, which is April, May, and June.  But I feel good about getting this good a start on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.