Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reading Challenge: 2014 2nds Challenge

One last challenge - for today anyway.  And it sort of goes hand in hand with the last challenge I signed up for.  It's the 2nds Challenge.

This challenge is for reading the second in a series or reading a second book by an author.  I like that little twist in there in case an author doesn't write a series or you read a stand alone first.

I found many great new authors last year, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble filling in this one this year.  That's why I'm going to be brave and go for the second level - A Few More Bites.  I've just committed to reading 10 2nds over the course of the year.  I already know what several of them will be, too.

And I will list them here and link up the reviews as I finish them.

1. New Lands by Geoff Rodkey
2. Mr. Monk Gets on Board by Hy Conrad (second book of his I've read)
3. Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
4. The Chase by Lee Goldberg and Janet Evanovich
5. Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
6. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
7. Inherit the Word by Daryl Wood Gerber
8. Poached by Stuart Gibbs
9. Death of a Mad Hatter by Jenn McKinlay
10. Boiled Over by Barbara Ross
11. 'Til Dirt Do Us Part by Edith Maxwell
12. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
13. Basil Instinct by Shelley Costa
14. Death in Four Courses by Lucy Burdette
15. Maple Mayhem by Jessie Crockett
16. Terror of the Southlands by Caroline Carlson
17. Stalking the Angel by Robert Crais
18. A Biscuit, a Casket by Liz Mugavero
19. Acadia by Sandy Dengler
20. Bluffing is Murder by Tace Baker
21. Silent Knife by Shelley Freydont

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.