Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reading Challenge: 2014 Women's Murder Club Challenge

So I stumbled upon some new reading challenges today - although I hesitate to call this first one a reading challenge.  It's the Women's Murder Club Challenge, designed around the books in the James Patterson series.

Now really, is it a challenge if the only book I have to read is the new one that comes out this year and I'm already planning to read it?

The creator seems to leave that open since the lowest level - Amateur Sleuth - is for reading 1-3 books in the series.  I think that's the level I'll sign up for this year.

And the book I'm going to read is:

1. Unlucky 13

I'll link up my review once it happens, probably mid-May to mid-June depending on when I get it from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.