While I don't read that much, I do love historical fiction. I do have a few series I follow that fit into the category, and another series I need to get back to that fits, so I thought I'd sign up for the 2014 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge as hosted by Historical Tapestry.
The challenge runs for all of 2014, and I'm going to take it easy and go with the Victorian level, which is only 5 books. Sounds easy enough, right? I sure hope it proves to be.
I'll list and link up the books here as I read them.
1. City of Darkness and Light by Rhys Bowen
2. A Sense of Entitlement by Anna Loan-Wilsey
3. The Prime Minister's Secret Agent by Susan Elia MacNeal
4. A Question of Death by Kerry Greenwood
5. Queen of Hearts by Rhys Bowen