Sunday, January 19, 2014

Reading Challenge: 2014 Reading Challenge Addicts

Hi, I'm Mark and I'm a Reading Challenge Addict.  As if you couldn't figure that out after I signed up for 3 more last night.  So when I found out about Reading Challenge Addicts, I just had to sign up.

This is the place for those of us who are reading challenge addicts to congregate and cheer each other on.  And yes, there is a challenge part to it.  We have to admit how many challenges we've signed up for and confess how we are doing with them.

At the moment, I am going to sign up for the On the Roof level, which requires me to enter and complete 6-10 reading challenges in 2014.

Here's what I have entered so far (links take you to my sign up page):

1. Cruzin' Through the Cozies
2. The Foodies Read Challenge
3. Mount TBR Challenge
4. Rewind Challenge
5. Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
6. My Kind of Mystery (runs Feb. through Feb.)
7. Women's Murder Club Challenge
8. 1st in a Series Challenge
9. 2nds Challenge

All of these run the calendar year except My Kind of Mystery, which runs for 13 months from February 2014 to February 2015 inclusive.  I'm not sure if I will complete that one in time for this challenge, but I should get the other 8 done no problem since there will be lots and lots of overlap between these challenges.

Now it's really on!

1-25 Update:

Well, apparently I just can't stop myself.  I just signed up for two more, although they really overlap quite a bit.  Here's my post for 2014 Series Challenge and 2014 Finishing the Series Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.