So I'm a little worried that I'm not going to have Spring Into Reading coming up this year. I haven't heard anything about it from the new host of this very informal, relaxed reading challenge. However, I may have found something to fill in for me - Sequel Spring.
As the name implies, the focus is on reading sequels during the Spring. (Shocking, I know.) It runs from March 20th to June 20th.
Now, I have quite a few firsts on my To Be Read pile. However, I also have several sequels I can't wait to get to. Additionally, I have books by favorite authors in their series coming out that I can't wait to read. So even if I do get to some of those firsts, I think I'll be fine for this challenge as well.
I'm not going to stress over the challenge. I'm going to say I will read 6 sequels for sure, or half of what I expect to read this Spring. It may wind up being more. It may be less. We'll just have to see.
Naturally, I'll fill in titles and link up my reviews as I go along.
1. Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
2. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
3. Inherit the Word by Daryl Wood Gerber
4. Ghost of a Gamble by Sue Ann Jaffarian
5. Poached by Start Gibbs
6. Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey
7. Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle by Science Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
8. Death Runs Adrift by Karen MacInerney
9. Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
10. Death of a Mad Hatter by Jenn McKinlay
11. Boiled Over by Barbara Ross
12. 'Til Dirt Do Us Part by Edith Maxwell
13. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
14. A Sense of Entitlement by Anna Loan-Wilsey
15. Clobbered by Camembert by Avery Aames
16. Mr. Monk is Open for Business by Hy Conrad
17. Kingdom Keepers VII: The Insider by Ridley Pearson
18. The Reversal by Michael Connelly