Friday, June 21, 2013

Spring Reading Thing 2013 Wrap-Up

Can you believe summer is here already?  That means it is time to wrap up Spring Reading Thing for 2013.  You can find other wrap up posts here at The Musings of a Book Addict.

Here's how I did.  All links will take you to my review of the book.

From my Original List:
The Family Way by Rhys Bowen
Joni and Ken: An Untold Love Story by Ken & Joni Eareckson Tada with Larry Libby
Princess Elizabeth's Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
The Last Musketeer: Double Cross by Stuart Gibbs
Death Dines In by Claudia Bishop and Dean James
The Baker Street Translation by Michael Robertson
Free Fall by Chris Grabenstein
Spy Camp by Stuart Gibbs
The Homicide Hustle by Ella Barrick
Once Upon the End by James Riley
12th of Never by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Murder for Choir by Joelle Charbonneau
The Texas Twist by John Vorhaus
Revenge on Route 66 by Kris Neri
Mr. Monk Helps Himself by Hy Conrad

Not on my Original List:
His Majesty's Hope by Susan Elia MacNeal
The Wig in the Window by Kristen Kittscher
Rockets' Red Glare by Sue Ann Jaffarian

Not Read:
Father Knows Death by Jeffrey Allen
Brush with Death by Karen MacInerny
Riley Mack Stirs Up More Trouble by Chris Grabenstein

Actually, I did a fairly good job as far as number of books went.  If I hadn't worked in the those two books, I probably would have come within one book of finishing my list off.  "Rockets' Red Glare" is a short story, so it didn't really knock another book off my list.

The three books left will show up in my fall list if I haven't read them by then.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I just placed "The Wig in the Window" on my Amazon Wish list. I've read several reviews and it sounds like something I would really enjoy. I look forward to seeing you in the fall. Good luck with your summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given what you like to read and review, I think you'll love The Wig in the Window.

      Thanks for stepping in to host this spring.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.